Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Guess wad, today is my birthday!!!

So Many people come n say ' Happy Bday, Lik Wei.',
WOOO, feel like a king today.
Today, someone tat was one of my best frenz,
WEI MINN,
giv me 1 present, A Cap !!!
I appreciate it.
Thank You, WEI MINN ! ! !

This year bday, i received 1 very very special present n
i m the most happiest guy today.
Coz someone tat is special say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me,
WoHooo, i feel lucky, man.
I will work hard, man. I will work hard. . . . .

After skull, my classmates, some frenz all already stand by,
refill their bottle wif water, to splash on me.
Wooo, my whole body was bloody wet. WETTER THAN WET.
I m lucky coz actually they Plan to bring Flour N EGG !!!
Kesian CJ coz he kena flour all over his bag at friday.
HAHA, CJ !!!!

*The next victim tat will be splash will be WEI MINN.
Pls take Note. Hehe!

Wei Minn, Be Careful arrrrrrrrrrrr. . . . . ..

No comments:

Post a Comment